teapot1

teapot1

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Crochet Fever Comes Back



Crochet Fever Comes Back

 

The cooler weather has rekindled (pun intended) my crochet passion. I’ve been going at it like a demon lately.

 

These photos are for Work in Progress Wednesday:

 

 
I’m finally learning how to make granny squares! Two more rounds of color to go on this one: orange and red. This is made with Lily Sugar 'n' Cream.
 
It’ll be about 18 inches, so I’m not sure yet where I’ll put it, but I love working with the different colors.
 
 
 
 
These are two pieces of a vest I started last winter and just got back to. The yarn is a beautiful, soft merino from Manos del Uruguay.
 
 
 



I just bought this lovely gray yarn to start a shawl.
 
I'm also still participating in my church's prayer shawl ministry. And there will be more to come--I'm into it now!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh so lovely Elane - gald to have you back in the saddle "a-skein". (Hope that play on words worked!) That shawl sounds lovely with that gray yarn.

    ReplyDelete