My Gratitude List (October 28, 2013)
Thanks to Laurel at Alphabet Salad for originating the idea of the Gratitude List and creating a link-up! Visit her and join in, sharing what you're grateful for at this moment in time.
My list today:
● The bright gold foliage outside my window, with the sun shining through it
● The Red Sox in the World Series
● Being nearly finished with my huge project—and having another one waiting for me
● Having the week’s food shopping done and menus planned for the week
● Living in a city and a neighborhood where it’s easy to walk so many places
● My dog sleeping on the bed down the hall
● The “undo” key in Word; I’d be lost without it!
● And always: my wonderful husband, the best part of my life!