My Gratitude List for December 9, 2013
This post is a linkup with Laurel Regan’s Gratitude List at her wonderful blog, Alphabet Salad. Join us and share what you’re grateful for on this day, this moment.
Here is my list for today.
▪ Receiving a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award nomination from Laurel Regan at Alphabet Salad—thanks so much, Laurel!
▪ Learning that a flash fiction story of mine will be published in the literary magazine The Quotable (this actually happened last month, but I’m still grateful).
▪ Having a warm, comfortable home as winter is coming on.
▪ Being able to share my good fortune with others who have less through our church’s wonderful “embrace a family” program.
▪ Living in a small city in a small state that nevertheless offers an abundance of cultural treasures: several theater companies, small-concert as well as major venues; art-film cinemas; art galleries; and many more.
▪ Having thriving small businesses—restaurants, shops—within blocks of our home.
▪ Being able to get back to crocheting and resume working on my many unfinished projects.
▪ At this time of year, seeing the bright colored lights begin to come on in homes and yards all through the neighborhood.
What are you grateful for in your life right now?